Inside Presales Representative - #5529634
Why apply to *************
Founded and HQ'd in Singapore — and expanding across the region — our mission to reimagine communications for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion-dollar telco industry.
************ is the world's first and fastest growing Vertical SaaS technology company. We offer ‘Digital Telco as a Service’ to our customers globally via Circles-X, a 100% cloud-based, world’s first Digital Telco Operating System. With Circles-X, our clients can now provide Best-in-class Experience and an Ecosystem of Digital services to their customers.
Our multiple telco partners have leveraged Circles-X to launch new brands in their markets. Additional SaaS partnerships across APAC, Middle East and Europe are on horizon, as we continue to revolutionize the telco industry by seamlessly integrating both telco and digital lifestyle services within Circles-X. Circles-X has also enabled our own telco brand ‘************’ to grow exponentially in multiple markets (Singapore, Australia and Taiwan) while attaining record breaking CSAT and NPS (+50).
************ is funded by top Venture Capital firms such as Sequoia, EDBI, Founders Fund, and Warburg Pincus and we were voted the Top Employer in Digital Telco and also became an accredited winner in showcasing excellence in workplace culture.
As Circles Life expands in its home base of Singapore as well as its international markets of Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan, we are looking for a passionate, driven and results-oriented inside pre-sales representative.
Position: Inside pre-sales representative
Reporting to: Sylvain
- Communicating with customers on the solution’s value proposition
- Making presentations to potential customers
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Closing pre-sales and achieving pre-sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong listening and Sales skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Passion to work in a SaaS/enterprise software business
- 2-3 years of technology experience in any of the following domains:
- Mobile App and/or Web Development
- Application Development/Project Delivery or Application Support/Testing of B2C applications such as CRM, Product Catalogue, Financial Management (Account Receivable/General Ledger), Billing, Order Management etc.
- One of ************'s key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Mobility - ************** are given the opportunity to change roles internally, across functions and/or offices, through multiple structured programs (i.e. internal transfers, job shadowing or job rotation). We've witnessed many successful examples -e.g., from HR lead to Business Development Senior Manager.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
- Attractive Total Rewards (Salary + Equity) - We offer highly competitive salary and bonus inline with top tier technology companies, and equity for ALL employees (up to 6 months of annual salary worth for top performers). That means, unlimited upside based on company's performance.
- Benefits - Mobile bill reimbursement for all ************** and their dependents and medical insurance. Bonus: Well-stocked pantry and monthly fun activities.
************ is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.